Send this Page to a Friend  Send this Page to a FriendPrintPrint  Print Welcome > Ask The Doctor > Dermal Fillers > Click here for the answer...

Click here for the answer...

Posted February 09, 2008 under Dermal Fillers - No comments

How do I know which dermal filler is best for me?

Dr. Sinclair's Response

During your consultation, we will discuss which locations need to be treated. As a very basic guidline, lip enhancement ususally requires Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane. Deep creases can be treated with Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane. Combinations of products are very common as well.



You must be logged in to post a comment. Click Here to login or Register to create a FREE account