Send this Page to a Friend  Send this Page to a FriendPrintPrint  Print Welcome > Ask The Doctor > Dyschromia > Click here for the answer...

Click here for the answer...

Posted December 19, 2007 under Dyschromia - No comments

My skin tone is very irregular, especially on my face. My doctor says I have dyschromia. Can you treat dyschromia?

Dr. Sinclair's Response

Dyschromia can be caused by a number of medical problems that affect the skin. To treat the dyschromia you need to treat the disease that caused it and then fix the dyschromia. Most cases can be treated.



You must be logged in to post a comment. Click Here to login or Register to create a FREE account